- This event has passed.
LGBTQIA+ Myositis Support on Clubhouse
April 18 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
#MyositisLIFE: LGBTQIA+ Myositis Support
7 PM ET / 6 PM CT / 5 PM MT / 4 PM PT
A group for the LGBTQIA+ Community living with Myositis
This is a safe space on Clubhouse. This is a members-only room open to anyone who identifies as LGBTQIA, and allies. Join for support, love, and understanding. You can join to listen or to be a part of the discussion.
Clubhouse is a free audio-only app. Learn how to install it on your device and join Club Myositis Support. We hope you will give it a try. Some describe it as sitting in a living room chatting with family.
New to Clubhouse?
Here are some quick steps on how to join Clubhouse, a free, audio-only app.
There are several ways you can get on Clubhouse. Below is just one.
- Click here to join the Myositis Support club. This will open a window where you can click to get the app.
- Or, visit the app store for your device and search for and install “Clubhouse.”
- Open the app and create your profile. Photos are encouraged, and having something in your bio is helpful.
- Once you join the Myositis Support club, you will receive notifications in the app when our rooms open. And, you can also see our schedule of rooms, be notified of pop-up rooms, and more.
- When you join us in a Clubhouse session, you can listen or share. We welcome the entire Myositis Community!
Using Clubhouse on your computer/laptop
There is third-party software, Clubdeck, that you can download and install on your computer to use Clubhouse. Clubdeck is available for Windows and Mac OS. You can only be logged in on one device, however. So if you use Clubdeck, you won’t be able to have Clubhouse on your device running at the same time. Check out Clubdeck here.