Myoween Contest 2016
3 Winners with great prizes including money!
Fill out the form, add your photo(s), process your payment and we will post them on our site's social network and in our groups. Winners chosen by voting. Join in the fun!
Contest runs from Oct. 12th - Nov. 2nd
See some examples above from last year.
PAYMENT AND UPLOAD INFORMATION
We are not talking orange, we are talking GR$$N!
FIRST PRIZE WINS 50% OF WHAT WE BRING IN
IN THE FORM OF A GIFT CARD!
- Photos can be of you, your pet, or your pumpkin!
- Please keep costumes appropriate for the public.
- Contest ends at midnight, November 2, 2016.
- Cost is $5 to enter
- We will post your photos on our website’s social network and in our groups, maybe even our public Facebook page and Twitter with your permission!
- In order for the prizes, we must have at least 5 people join the contest. Otherwise, prizes may not be awarded
Valid only if we receive 5 people entering the contest.
- Wins 50% of the money we take in from entry fees via a gift card!
- Wins a t-shirt; short or long sleeved.
- Wins an MSU product package!
We will choose a few people at random to be our judges. Note these people are not eligible to enter and may be volunteers, board members or followers of MSU.
Pay and Upload here
More about the contest
In the 2nd Annual Contest we have added an additional way to join: dress up or carve your pumpkin to submit! Other options include you and/or your pet.
Pay $5 and submit your photo. We will then post it. Let’s have some fun with this and be creative!
Through this contest you can help other nonprofits by shopping. You can shop at Goodwill, Salvation Army, local recovery thrift stores, and many more. If you decide to order something from Amazon, remember to use Smile.Amazon.com and choose Myositis Support and Understanding as your charity to donate to. This doesn’t cost you anything and Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase back to us!
See prize information above. We look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Winners will be notified via email so please add info@UnderstandingMyositis.org to your contacts/address book to try and prevent the message from entering your spam/junk folder!