Watch the presentation and learn more about defining what “family” is in caregiving and some wonderful insights about caregiving techniques. You will also find statistics, learn more about “new” family dynamics such as LGBT families and more.
What has helped Caregivers?
- Information and Support Groups
- Respite Services
- Skill building interventions
- Help of secondary caregivers
- Assistance navigating health care system
- Assistance interacting with health care providers
- Open communication with the patient, family and healthcare team
Caregiver Support for Myositis
We have a closed Facebook group for Caregivers, Family Members and Friends of someone with myositis (Polymyositis, Dermatomyositis, Inclusion Body Myositis and Juvenile Myositis/Dermatomyositis).
Join our email updates and newsletter
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay updated about all things myositis related.