We are pleased to announce the launch of the Myositis Support Community, in partnership with Inspire.
Safe, Secure, Online Support
If you are living with one of the idiopathic inflammatory myopathies (myositis) or you are a care partner, family member, or friend of someone who is, we invite you to join the Myositis Support Community to connect, collaborate, share stories and discuss questions and concerns, as well as to feel empowered.
The Myositis Support Community is global, available 24/7, and is completely FREE to you!
Ready to join?
Let’s get started!
- Go to Myositis.Inspire.com
- Click on the button “Join This Community”
- Follow the basic instructions and register for your free Inspire account.
- Once completed, you will receive a confirmation email.
That’s it! You are ready to connect!
Benefits of community support
Living with a rare disease is hard enough. Why not get support?
Some benefits of our support community include:
- Knowing you are NOT alone.
- Learning more about your illness.
- Meeting others and making myositis friends.
- Learning through shared experiences.
- Getting feedback about your questions and concerns.
- Learn how others cope, adapt, and live with the various types of myositis.
Inspire works with trusted health partners to build safe and secure health and wellness support groups.
Through our partnership with Inspire, they provide the myositis community with a safe and secure environment where members can talk about their health concerns and ask questions. Members always have control over their personal information and how it is shared.
Myositis Support and Understanding Association (MSU) began as a small Facebook support group in 2010. From that first, small group, MSU has become the leader in myositis support!
MSU is a fast-growing U.S. based 501(c)(3) myositis nonprofit providing education, support, advocacy, awareness, clinical trial matching, access to research, and need-based financial assistance for patients and caregivers.
Partnering with like-minded organizations, MSU is helping to expand myositis support and education programs and is helping to lead the effort to find effective, affordable, and safe therapies for all forms of the idiopathic inflammatory myopathies, commonly referred to as myositis.